Thursday, September 20, 2007

Countdown is on...

Is anyone else as excited about premiere week on ABC as I ? Finally the reruns will be over (for a few weeks anyway) And whatever would I do without my DVR? Now I can still be an attentive mom to my children and still get to watch my shows!
One week from tonight, the premiere of Grey's Anatomy will finally be on our t.v. screens. Check back here so we can chat about the craziness that may occur. What is going to happen?! I also am going to try to watch the spinoff show of "addison".

2 comments:

Farrah said...

Amber, I can't wait. I haven't watched tv for what seems like months. I am ready get some trash back into my mind. :) And I am being serious.

Amber said...

Yeah! I think I'll have a weekly Grey's Anatomy Recap so we can share about our trash!