Sunday, September 16, 2007

No fingernails left this week..

I've bitten them all off. I have taken on a part-time job with a school district as a Parent Educator. I'm super excited about it, but, I have a week long training this week. So , I've enlisted my cousin, who has a baby herself, to come to the house everyday and watch the kids. I have complete confidence in her and know everything will be fine, but I'm a mom who doesn't leave her kids that often and I'm doing it 5 days in a row! Hopefully all will go well!

3 comments:

Clinesville said...

How's it going this week?

Amber said...

It's been okay. Kids have done fine, I'm just not used to being away from them for 8 hours a day. I'm so fortunate that I can stay home, and even now that I'm part-time working, I still set me own schedule...I'm excited for my job!

Amber said...

Oh yeah, If ya'll have Parents as Teachers with your school district down there, You need to be signed up!