Friday, September 7, 2007

Not sure what to think...

Well, I guess since Zach is nearing 19 pounds, My body is deciding to hang up nursing for this child...I'm just not providing enough anymore no matter how much water I drink or how much grapefruit I eat (with LOTS of honey). But, I'm not too sad...I think because the lord has known what is best for me and supplied the opportunity for the part-time Parent Educator position. Since my training is a week long of all day classes, this is what is meant to be for Zach and I. I'm excited that he learned last week that he could have so much more from a bottle and he was so excited about that! So as he continues to grow I guess our nursing relationship is coming to an end. I'm kinda sad but at least I nursed him to a healthy 18 pounds!

2 comments:

Amy said...

hi. cute blog & very cute kids. was just lurking around and came across your site. well i actually found it because we have something in our profiles similar. anyway, sounds like you have your hands full with your kids. I've only got 1 but i remember the exhaustion, sleeping problems & all the rest. best of luck to you.

Tonia said...

You did good Momma!