Saturday, November 3, 2007

The New Mommy

My children make me laugh everyday, so here's today's funny...
I decided to color my hair myself because as Darcy was playing with my hair a few weeks ago she said "Look mom, you have black hair AND blonde hair!" I tood that as wow I should get my hair fixed...In the winter my roots start getting pretty dark, with no sun on them, so I colored my whole head about the color of my roots...Pictures to come later, when I have makeup on. It turned out really good and way cheaper than the salon. Anyway, Darcy watched the process and then left the bathroom and came back later to see the final product, and her mouth was wide open and eyes big and she said " MOM, How did you do that?" Mom: "What?" Darcy: "Turn you hair different colors" She looked so shocked I couldn't help but laugh...And she kept staring at me the rest of the night....

1 comment:

Clinesville said...

Post pic's, I want to see!!