Today (tommorrow) will be a tough day. Today is my brother's birthday and he would have been 25. Hopefully this writing therapy will help some. Although I know he's watching me and telling me to "suck it up", doesn't make it a whole lot easier. A few things I miss...
1. I could always whine and moan or tell him what I was pissed about, and he would listen and then tell me to get over it.
2. He made fun of me because when I am done eating a sandwich of some sort (McDonald's, Mr. Goodcents, Subway) I fold the wrapper before I throw it away. I never realized this until he pointed it out.
3. I used to blast Garth Brooks on the radio when I got out of the shower in the morning getting ready for school...HE would get pissed because he knew it was time to get up.
4. We Always took up for each other, no matter what.
5. Jared was patient with me, even when I became really impatient. He always could read how I was feeling and would say "What's your problem?"
6. He was onery and always figuring out what to try to crash and burn next...
7. Super Mario Brothers
9. Him and Brandon (best friend) laughing about something they'd been sneaking around doing.
10. I just miss my brother.
This was last Thanksgiving...
Jared made the trip to Texas to see us and we all drove to Houston to see the Chiefs game, This is him with Brandon and Casey (his best friends, my other brothers), dad and Darcy
Jared and Darcy at her First Real NFL Game...