Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Only in Missouri

Let me just tell you a little bit about weather in missouri. Monday and yesterday, I was outside in a t-shirt working in the yard, playing with the kids and sweating. My husband got to enjoy 2 rounds of golf during his week of vacation. I left last night at 5:00 to meet a girlfriend for dinner in a short sleeve shirt and cute sandal/heels. (luckily I took my coat with me, because I know how the weather is in missouri.) It was 72 degrees when I left my house. By 7:00 last night the temperature had dropped thirty degrees, and today we have THIS!



I don't think I this very much. I like snow when it comes in LOTS of Inches! But this wet drizzly snow with high freezing cold wind...Not my favorite.

2 comments:

Farrah said...

All I can say is I am so glad I am not there! I don't like the cold!

Clinesville said...

That's crazy!