Definition: A pet peeve (or pet hate) is a minor annoyance that can instill great frustration in an individual.
Let's Here Them! I want to hear about everyone's pet peeves. Here are some of mine.
1) People that chew food with their mouth open. We don't want to see your food or hear you smacking it. My grandma has this saying about smacking gum. She says
"Your gum is going to heaven" When you ask why, "Because you are chewing the hell out of it!"
2) Other people chewing ice. Although I don't bother myself when I do it... Weird.
3) When others refer to wrong directional location, such as: If you live in missouri and are telling someone you are going to visit Texas, One would correctly say we are going Down to Texas, Not UP to Texas. Yes I am a little Anal!
4) If you say your going to be somewhere at a certain time, Be there! Don't be late! (Okay, I'll let this one slide once in awhile, especially if you have kids.)
5) People that drive slow in the fast lane...Move it!