Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tagged

I was tagged for the Seven Things Meme by FARRAH

The rules are:
-Share seven random facts about yourself, in your blog.
-Include these rules.
-Link back to the person who tagged you.
-Tag four more people and list their names & blogs. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged.


1. I used to teach kindergarten
2. I was born in Florida (Naval Hospital)
3. I was a finalist for Wheel of Fortune with my mom. The mom/daughter pair that got chosen instead of us won $80,000.
4. I have skinned a dead calf to tie the hide on a live calf so a cow would except the live calf as her own.
5. I am a shopaholic.
6. I have changed a flat tire, all by myself.
7. I love to have a schedule and have lots of things to do. (most of the time)

I tag Coren, Allie, Tonia, Josh

3 comments:

Farrah said...

YEAH! You're the first to do it!

I am truly amazed by the skinning a calf thing. WoW! That is really awesome.

Clinesville said...

I don't think I could ever skin a calf!

Amber said...

It was dead, but still weird...You asked for random facts...