Monday, December 31, 2007

Goals of the New Year...

I've been reflecting now for a couple of weeks over what has happened this past year, and it it amazing how things can change in one year. As I look toward this year of 2008, I've set some goals that hopefully we can achieve! I don't have a cool theme of anything like Farrah, Mine are just kind of Random, which is how my brain works...

1) Become more thrifty with my grocery shopping, make more things from scratch, and be better at cooking more homemade meals.

2) Getaway with my hubby

3) Spend less money on eating out and things we don't really have to have.

4) Become more disciplined financially (which ties in with 1 & 3)

5) Get involved in some kind of charity work

I'll let you know when I come up with some more...Of course there is always the lose 5 pounds and become more toned for summer...

2 comments:

Clinesville said...

How about setting a goal for updating your blog!!!

Amber said...

Nothing exciting has happened yet...I don't know if that is good or bad...