Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Zachary!







Happy Birthday to my Sweet Baby Boy! He partied hard with his chocolate cake and balloons!



He is already walking everywhere and well on his way to playing king of the mountain on everything in the house!






It was this past morning last year that Tonia (what a great friend) was called to our home at 3:00 in the morning to stay with Darcy so that Josh could come meet me at the hospital. Yes I drove myself...I had to make sure it was really labor before I woke everyelse up! Why wake Darcy if I didn't have too? I know, Crazy.






I love my sweet baby...

3 comments:

Clinesville said...

I can't believe he's a year old!

Samurr said...

Interesting post +1
.

Tonia said...

Happy Birthday Big Boy!!
I can't believe it's already been a year, but to tell you the truth, it feels like forever since that day. Zach has done so much growing in the last 6 months since you all left us. Can't wait to be able to spend some time with you guys soon!