Saturday, February 9, 2008

Heavenly...




That is the name of the ski resort...And it truly was. The views are absolutely incredible. And this was a huge mountain to ski. We had wonderful weather for skiing. The second day got a little windy on top of the mountain...To the point that I thought my face would freeze the way it was, but it was around 35-40 degrees and wonderful. My ski legs came back pretty quick and I was on my way quickly down the mountain. Josh had a frustrating first day because we skied a lot of blue runs ( intermediate) But he learned really fast and I thought he did great! (He might tell you otherwise. His ego was a bit bruised after falling too many times) But By the second day, we found some easier runs and he was doing much better. We had a great time and coming home was just as great. I think Darcy has said "I love you mom" and "You're the Best Mommy" a dozen times. It's great for my ego!




Some Great Hats at the Ski Shop...

4 comments:

Clinesville said...

How fun. Was this an adult only vacation?

Amber said...

Yes...Adults only. Josh and I , My dad, sister, dad's girlfriend. We had a good time. The kids stayed home and My mom stayed at the house. I forgot how fast you can get places without babies. I sure missed them though!

Catherine said...

looks like it was a great trip. I'm jealous! Glad you had a great time.

Tonia said...

OH, that looks so beautiful!
I'm glad you two were able to enjoy some time together and have so much fun.