Sunday, February 24, 2008

I love Craigslist...

Not only just for surfing for fun stuff, but for selling too! I made an executive decision this weekend to post all the furniture I no longer liked just to see what happened...Wow! That was fun! I sold My dining room table and chairs with the matching hutch and a coffee table with end table that I didn't like. And josh sold his car! All in one weekend. Now josh is without a car so guess what I'll be doing tommorrow...He wants a tiny car to drive back and forth to work (instead of the explorer that was sucking gas) since gas is expected to be 3.50 by summer. (ridiculous by the way) So this is fun because now I get to buy new stuff for the front room (remember the one I wanted help decorating?) Although I haven't sold this couch I no longer want...yet. Maybe I'll get lucky. Now I'm searching for more stuff to sell that is just taking up space. I think I'll go with the lawn mower next. It has a gas leak that I can't fix, and that's probably not so safe, But who knows? Maybe there is someone out there that can fix it and have a nice lawn mower! I'm going to find more stuff to get rid of.....

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Cool, man. I've never really looked at Craigslist before. I'll have to check it out. You'll have to tell me what furniture and car you buy . . .

Amber said...

I know for our table and chairs we are getting a counter heighth (spelling) table and chairs. I think it will be very nice. As for the rest, I don't know..