Thursday, February 21, 2008

Seriously...That's Enough

Okay, I looked out the window this morning to see that it had flurried a little bit over night. Then I turned on the t.v. and all schools across the metro have been cancelled again today! Which means Darcy's Dance class is cancelled as well...Again. Apparently it is NOT snow, It is complete ICE! I'm am SOOO ready for springtime! I sit and stare at my garden in the backyard, when it's not snowcovered, and have it all planned out in my head what to do with it. We can't wait to be able to go to the farm and the park, and go for walks! Just some simple things such as going to the store without fighting coats in the carseat sound great! Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful for all the precipitation for it has probably helped my little tree I planted last fall, BUT ENOUGH ALREADY! And the end does not seem to be in sight! I think the high today is around 15. Is there some kind of chant or dance I can do for winter to go away? I'll do it. I have the winter blahs and I can't get rid of it~ I even tried to go shopping to feel better, but there is no cute winter clearance stuff left and all the summer stuff? Well we can't wear any of it yet! AAAAHHHHHHH!

3 comments:

Tonia said...

There is one easy solution...
It's called TEXAS!
Maybe we could trade places for a week; you could have a taste of highs in upper 60's and low 70's with lows in the 40's and then I could actually show my children what a real winter is like, and then they could experience an actual season. Something to think about.
I hope you can find an escape. Maybe the Travel Chanel.

KC Kanenwishers said...

I'm right there with ya on that! I'm sick of winter!!

Clinesville said...

That's what I was going to say Tonia...Hello Texas!