Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Clarity

Since time changed, my kids sleep a little later, which is fabulous! So today, I decided to get up early (6:30) and get my workout over with. Then I got to read some from my young women's leadership manual and a few scriptures (since I have to teach sunday). I like this. I have not usually been a morning person and I love to squeeze out all the minutes of sleep that I can, but I feel such clarity having this time to myself in the morning! I might start doing more of this getting up early thing...Which means I'll have to continue to go to bed early. I need my sleep. We'll see.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I'm with you . . . when I can pull myself out of bed before my kids, I get SOOOOO much more done and I really feel like I've accomplished alot more. IT feels really good. Unfortunately, my kids have already adjusted to the time change. How'd that happen???

Catherine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.