Thursday, March 6, 2008

Photoshoot...We tried...








I was all excited today to rent the studio for an hour at the local photography shop. It seems as though my favorite pictures are usually ones I take myself (candid) and I thought I would use someone else's props. Darcy wanted to know where the photographer was and when I explained it was me, she wasn't really interested. She managed to pull something away from Zachary which sent him crashing to the ground, biting the inside of his cheek in three places. (first time he's ever done that) Luckily I managed to keep the blood off his shirt. My blood pressure was sky high probably by the time we finished (me against two kids. ) that I thought I had gotten no great pictures. But once I calmed down and got the kids down for nap, it seems as though I got a at least a couple that could be salvaged!...Whew! Next time I need to take a few baby wranglers with me...

2 comments:

Farrah said...

That 3rd one of Darcy is so adorable. I didn't know you can rent a studio like that. I will have to find out about that here. Very cool!

JoJosho said...

See Here or Here