Monday, March 3, 2008

Random Thoughts Monday...

As I was working out this morning and throughout doing some other things, I had all these thoughts flying through my mind so I thought I would share all my random thoughts...Be careful, they are VERY random...

1. I think I should try to scrapbook at the kids naptime today.
2. I really need to finish my laundry
3. Why is it that when I try to say my testimony with the young women, I feel like I'm holding back? Probably because I am holding back...
4. I can't decide if I should paint some accent walls in my home.
5. When the IRS sends out all those letters about our "Tax Rebates" do they have to pay postage ? Surely not, that would be silly...
6. When the fetch is it going to get warm and stay warm?
7. I wonder where I should buy my garden seeds this year?
8. I really want to surprise my hubby this year with a ************ for his birthday. Guess I better not tell since he might read this...I wonder if I could pull it off.
9. I think I want to sell my carrier/stroller. I want a double jogging stroller. Although will I really use it other than just walking around the block? Will Darcy really want to use it ? Maybe I should just get an umbrella stroller for Zach...I don't know...
10. I need to think of some fun games for the baby shower in April I'm giving. I'll have to ask some friends of some great games they have played.
11. How am I going to move that piano from my dad's house to my house? Who will I get to tune it?
12. I need to go get Darcy from school! There may be more to come later!

No comments: