Friday, April 18, 2008

Go Shortie, It's Your Birthday....

We're goin' to party like it's your birthday...The big 29! Woohoo! So far today, I've had a super birthday! I woke up to a surprise I found in the front yard...Flamingos and hearts everywhere with a big sign in the yard saying "Happy Birthday Amber, We love you!" I was laughing so hard! I think it was so funny because when people actually have these types of things in there landscaping, I think it's cheesy(sorry if I offended anyone) And I was laughing because this might be the first time in our marriage that Josh has actually kept a secret! Seriously! That was a good one honey!


So then I went shopping...That's always great! New purse, wallet, jacket, shirt and then some personal things at Vicki Secret's...Ooh,la,la...

So Tonight we are off on a date night to The Melting Pot, which I'm totally excited for! I love any kind of food that you dip...I'll get back to this post...

3 comments:

Sam Ransom said...

Happy late birthday! That is the greatest!! What a fun way to start the day. I want to hear how the Melting Pot was. I've heard it is pretty good, but have never been.

KC Kanenwishers said...

What a great way to start your birthday! Good job Josh!! Have fun tonight.

Catherine said...

Hey Girl! Happy birthday!!! hope you had a great date at the melting pot. Give my props to Josh for being a great husband. :)