Saturday, April 19, 2008

Melting Pot Review

This restaurant will change your life! It was fabulous and fun! It has a great atmosphere, plenty of food and the food was wonderful! I rank it up there in my top three restaurant selections! It is pricey but totally worth it once in a while. We had the spinach/artichoke cheese fondue for starters, then salads, then the main course, which is fun because they bring you a plate of Raw meat, and you end up cooking it yourself on your little personal fondue pot and burner. Then Dessert! I love Dessert anyway, but we ordered the smores chocolate fondue and they brought marshmallows, rice krispie squares, strawberries, bananas, and cheesecake and then you dip it in the chocolate...MMMMM! Fabulous. So there you have it, Birthday night completed with a fabulous dinner and more shopping on the plaza and then home. Kids were even at Grandma's for the night. What a Great Birthday, but I do miss my babies. I'm going to go get them now.....

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Yeah!!! Sounds like such a great evening, to complement a nice afternoon. You go girl. Happy birthday, again.

Farrah said...

That sounds like so much fun! Bart and I have talked about going there so many times and have been hesitant. I think we will try it now!

Farrah said...

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Or happy LATE birthday.