Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New Territory

So, I'm having mixed feelings this week. The unkown drives me crazy. As those around here know, our Church is having a 3 ward meeting on Sunday, no other classes, to announce the new ward boundaries along with a new ward. Our family along with some others are being moved to a new ward and will no longer be in New Mark ward! This is the ward I was baptised in and been in 3 different times! We specifically bought our house within the boundaries because we loved this ward so much! And now, we have to go to new territory, some old friends coming with us at least...And it's effective immediately! We don't even get to have 1 last ward meeting all together. And, I was just starting to feel like I know what I was doing in Young Women's. I loved my calling! The girls taught me so much in 6 months, and have helped my testimony grow tremedously. Probably more in 6 months than in 7 years as a member. I'm sad about this whole ordeal. But as always I will look on the bright side...The lord's work must go on. I'm happy because this means meeting more friends and wonderful people and that the church is growing as it should! To my old ward, I will sure miss seeing you every sunday, but we will still be near. I have become so comfortable with our ward. I love all of you and we can still get together...It's not like we're moving away.

7 comments:

Tonia said...

I love that you're posting so often! I really miss you guys and it's fun to see you and see what you all are up to. I wish I was as good as you - at a lot of things.

Monitor LCD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Fenridal said...

See Please Here

Amber said...

Who are those people...I don't want to click the names because it might cause a virus...

Catherine said...

no doubt? What ARE YOU GUYS? There was another post that had a comment, ( I think it was the one about your brother) and I clicked on the link in the comments, and it looked like a virus to me . . . I think it's the same one as the "finridal" comment above . . . where it says "see please here" So don't do it!!! Go away people!

RitterB's said...

I saw that too a few blogs ago. Is there any way they can be reported? I will try to remember to ask Marc.
You are so right about the Lords work progressing! In the midst of change it is very hard to remember that change is for our GOOD!
I am so grateful that I have been your VT. I truly love you and am grateful you are my friend... even if it is through the blogworld most of the time!

KC Kanenwishers said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Amber!! I know it's your birthday today and I hope you have a great one!!