Sunday, April 27, 2008

Okay, so everybody knows that I love a bargain. If I'm saving money, sweet...Although I don't actually save money, I just end up spending it on another bargain...But anyway, I love a deal. So I was going to smithville and we happened to come across a garage sale that had a barbie jeep. Darcy has been asking for one of these things, so I stopped to check it out. $25! Woohoo! The lady said it needed a battery, but I took my chances. I got a battery charger and wahlah! It charged up and works great! I saw the barbie jeep at wal-mart for $288! For plastic and a battery! So this is my deal of the week! We're working on the driving lessons...She's only wrecked a few times and I don't think Zachie has whip lash too bad?!





4 comments:

KC Kanenwishers said...

You scored!! How was the new ward?

RitterB's said...

Our kids have driven our bargain jeep into the ground! Hours of entertainment!
How was church today?

Amber said...

We missed seeing you guys! So weird! Our building is super small (normal , I guess) I'm just used to the stake center. There is no yw presidency or Relief society presidency, so I guess callings will be passed out soon. But the good news is if the rumors are true the new building will be right here on green hills road. That will rock!

Catherine said...

Dude, we love our jeep too. I'm sure, in time, Darcy will become quite good at driving. Allison is astonishingly VERY good. She can back up, do a three point turn, squeeze in and out of tight places. . . it's funny and AMAZING to watch! Sarah just reaches her little toe forward enough to hit the pedal and lets the steering wheel take her where it wants. That's a little less funny . . .