Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Craziness

A Rare Moment....Our family all together in the same picture!





Okay, So this weekend was crazy madness and I had fun, but I'm glad it's over. We had lots of people in town for a wedding and Darcy got to be the flower girl along with her cousin Aiden as the ring bearer. She was absolutely thrilled! This was my aunt that got married. And then we had the family birthday party for Darcy yesterday. She had a lot of fun and I did too , but seriously, glad the weekend is over.






I did my last appointment today for parents as teachers and I'm done for the summer! Now on to my next project...Preparing my preschool Classroom...So , yes I have decided to officially do preschool, 4 children (besides my own) and this will be a pre-K class. Spread the word for me. I'm still wondering about the name though. Everyone seemed to like Smarty Pants Academy, but does that really sound okay? IF you were going to write a check to Smarty Pants Academy, does that sound good? Or should I go with something more serious. I don't know, tell me what you think. I am going to take a before and after picture of the classroom area. It's going to be so cute! We are going to Home Depot this evening to purchase the swingset (to replace the torn up one) and building materials for the classroom. We are going to put a wall to separate my storage from the rest of the room. I think It will look great when we get all finished. By the way, is anyone good at painting murals or anything fun? Otherwise I'm just going to paint fun colors...

Okay, let me hear some imput and opinions!

4 comments:

Clinesville said...

ummm hello, put up vinyl!

KC Kanenwishers said...

Aw...cute family!

Lindsey said...

love the vinyl idea! it is so cute! i would either call it the Busy Bee or Discovery, paint a light green, and decorate with lady bugs, bees, caterpillars, butterflies, etc - all compliments of corrine! i think smarty pants is a cute name, but i don't know that i would seriously consider it for one of my kids

Farrah said...

I totally agree with Lindsey. The name is really cute, but you want to be taken seriously and as a legitimate preschool.

I LOVE the vinyl idea!