Monday, May 19, 2008

Help!

Okay, I'm calling on my fellow friends in the blog world for a little help. I am ALMOST sure that I'll be having my own preschool, from my home, in the fall. (still talking myself into it) I'm working on details and clients, but I am in need of a name for my business. I'm drawing blanks on my creativity, so I thought I would open it up to you. Here are a few that have been brought up, so let's see what else you have!

Discovery Kids
Bright Minds
Smartie Pants Preschool
Busy Bees Preschool
.......

7 comments:

Clinesville said...

I vote Smartie Pants Preschool.

RitterB's said...

I am all over Smatie Pants In fact I am so all over it I will book a spot for Noah in 4 1/2 years...
Do you have an opening?

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

Kierra~ I'll write you down!

I could do Smartie Pants Academy...Serious and Fun...

KC Kanenwishers said...

My vote is Smartie Pants too!

Sam Ransom said...

I think as long as Smartie Pants is in the title you can't go wrong! Put Sariah down with Noah!

Heather said...

Hi Amber-
This is probably a LONG shot, but we're looking for someone to watch Isabella. (She's 13 months now). I first thought of you a couple of weeks ago and then stumbled across your blog talking about the preschool. She's obviously not preschool age, so I realize that's a problem. If you would be interested or know someone that's as fabulous a mother as you are, will you call me, please? Sorry for the randomness...