Thursday, May 29, 2008

My baby is 4!

Darcy's birthday was yesterday, and we started the day with a Birthday Pancake at her request...
Darcy's profile in Utero...Darcy at 1!


Everyone tells you before you have children "They grow up so fast" and I always thought "okay,sure" But now that I have two of my own, it's so true! Darcy Turned 4 yesterday and all I can think is "holy cow she's already 4. We are so blessed to have such a beautiful,smart and special little girl in our family. She's so adventurous, helpful, smart, trusting and always ready to learn. I have one more year with her at home and I'm so thankful to have had her with me for 4 years. It is such a short time when you look at the big picture.





She had her first friends birthday party this year and they had a ball. We went to the park with all her good friends, complete with cookie cake.










Happy Birthday Baby Girl!





3 comments:

KC Kanenwishers said...

Happy Birthday Darcy! It looks like she had a great party.

Sam Ransom said...

Those pancakes look yummy! I can't even believe Sariah is almost 5 months, let alone 4 years! I know time is going to fly!

Tonia said...

Happy Birthday Darcy!!
Emma wants you to know that she misses you and that you look so pretty in your pictures.