Thursday, May 8, 2008

Simplicity

Sometimes, the most simplest of things can have the biggest impact...Let me explain. Last night I had the most simplest of dreams but I have been in tears (of joy) half the day. Hormones probably are playing into that too.
Most of you know that my brother passed away a year ago and for this whole year I have been praying to have dreams about him, or for him to visit my dreams and it has never happened- until last night. I just thought it meant that I was okay with the whole thing since I know of the plan of salvation. So last night I had a dream that I was sitting in chairs, like movie theater seats chatting with someone in front of me, when I looked to my right and my brother was sitting right there with me. I cannot even describe the amount of joy and excitement I felt. I grabbed his leg, it was not skin and bone, It was full of muscle and healthy. That was it, the most simple dream but I have been a mess all day. I have so many feelings running through me. I am so glad that my prayers were answered. I know where my brother is and I want to be my best so that I can have those same feelings again and live with my heavenly father. The feelings I felt in my dream last night, like I said, are so far off the joy chart, I can't wait to feel that again. And to know that We will live together as a family forever and have that joy...What a wonderful blessing. Our Father wants us to be so happy here in this trial period and the rewards that are waiting for us will be so completely worth it...I could just keep going on and on and on.....
For those who may want answers ...go here

5 comments:

Catherine said...

isn't it such a blessing to have that eternal perspective and also have that comfort in knowing that HE hears and answers our prayers? That is so cool, Amber. I can't imagine how wonderful that was for you.

Farrah said...

Amber that really touched me. What a powerfully simple answer to a prayer. I have goose bumps thinking about it.

Tonia said...

Amber, I love your willingness to share those personal moments. They are a source of strength and inspiration. Thank you.
I really miss having your strength and spirit here.

McAtee Family said...

Thank you for sharing - very touching and I am so happy for you to have that comfort.

KC Kanenwishers said...

What a wonderful experience. I'm so glad that you were given comfort and peace...probably when you least expected it. Your story reaffirms my testimony of the plan of salvation! Thanks for sharing it with us.