Sunday, June 1, 2008

Grow Garden Grow

Yeah! My garden is growing! I'm so excited for it just to be growing after all the effort that went into that! Now we'll see how everything will taste...




Here are some green beans...







Here is some lettuce, and yes there are already weeds coming up too. And Below is my sinkful of strawberries picked from my grandma's garden. Our friends went with us to pick and the girls just sat between rows eating strawberries. Some help they were! Everyone had a great time though and there will be plenty more everyday. (almost 600 plants to pick from. It took us awhile!)..

4 comments:

RitterB's said...

WOW! Your garden looks amazing! Isnt is fun to see all your hard work poke through the ground! You will love the harvest!

Sam Ransom said...

I am totally impressed!! Having no green thumb whatsoever, that looks amazing!!

Catherine said...

Yea! You rock, Amber. Your garden looks awesome already.

KC Kanenwishers said...

Lookin' good!