Sunday, June 29, 2008

Rock Star

Okay, Kierra challenged us to post things that we like about ourselves...Things that make us a ROCK STAR! I liked this challenge because to often we are so critical of ourselves! So here are my Rock Star qualities:

1. I am a Kickin' Wife
2. I am a fun mommy
3. I am a great gardener
4. I can cook great, when I want to
5. I am a great organizer
6. I take super photos
7. I am a fast learner
8. I put my heart into projects I really believe in
9. I am a Cowgirl
10. I can shoot hoops well
11. I am a rock star fisherman
12. I am an awesome singer...In the car and shower
13. I am very loyal and trusting
14. I am good at keeping secrets
15. I am always ready to try something I've never done before aka...Adventure Seeker

That was fun...I'm going to think of more!

2 comments:

RitterB's said...

You are offically in the Rock Star Club! Thanks for the list I really enjoyed getting to know what you liked about yourself!

Catherine said...

I agree with all of those and many more! Thanks for being such a rockstar, (wo)man.