Thursday, June 26, 2008

Smarty Pants Academy,LLC


Well, it's official! I have my own preschool! My LLC is set up, my preschool room is almost finished (pictures soon) and I think I only have one spot left available! I am doing a Pre-Kindergarten class on Tues,Wed,Thurs, from 9:00 -11:30. I believe that children should learn through hands-on experiences and lessons that are applicable to life or life experiences they have already had. If you have anyone that is still looking for preschool in the fall for their little one, Send them to me! The individual attention your child will get at our preschool will beat any of those other centers!

2 comments:

RitterB's said...

Congrats my friend! I am really excited for you! Your name is so super cool! Good luck!

Catherine said...

I want to see how your basement downstairs turned out. Be sure to post some pics.