Sunday, July 6, 2008

Farm

I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday weekend! I have to say I am so fortunate to have all my family in this area. It's so fun and important to me for my children...Thanks to great family!
We had a great weekend! Friday, we had a day at Lake quivera. Full of Beach fun, card playing and great fireworks. The kids had a great time at the beach. That was the first time Zach has played in sand I believe. And they always have a great fireworks show.

Saturday evening we went to the farm for fishing, horses and fireworks...
Darcy saved her own money for her very own Barbie Fishing Pole. Zachary had a great time fishing and he got to go on his very first Trail ride. He rode with his great Uncle while Darcy rode with me. Darcy had fun, she just wanted to keep running, until she told me to stop because "her buns were bouncing to hard". Zach didn't make a peep and smiled the whole time. It's so good for them to get their balance so young in life. They will be great riders. We stayed the night and had fresh eggs for breakfast. Zach woke up really early so I took him out to the pond, barn and he wanted to ride the john deere again. He is truly enjoying the farm! Here are a few pics...

3 comments:

Catherine said...

ohhhhh! So fun!! You ARE lucky to have your family so nearby. And, now that I'm not there anymore, Amber, I will just say that you're husband is a hottie!! LOL! Can I say that? Seriously, Josh, I'm not hitting on you. Amber, I'm not hitting on your husband . . . I'm just complementing you, Amber, for having a hottie husband. Ok. Maybe I shouldn't have said that, but you know where I"m coming from. Right? We're buds . . .

Miss you guys!!! COme and visit next time you want a girls weekend break, or a family getaway!!! (of course I"ll have to hide my face in embarassment next time I see you, Josh.)

Amber said...

You are too funny! Yes I would agree that the husband is a hottie...You can say that, it's okay!

RitterB's said...

Now I know what you were talking about! That may be the funniest comment I have ever read! You are a rockstar Catherine!