Monday, July 21, 2008

I miss everyone!

I was feeling sad this weekend at the pioneer stake dinner because there were so many people not there that I wanted to see! I sure miss all you gals from New Mark Ward...:( I miss that building too. It sure is taking some adjusting with the new building and ward. We do have some great people in our new ward and I'll get to know everyone eventually. But I sure miss all of you New Mark Ward!!!!

I want to have a girl's PJ and Popcorn night at my house before School Starts and everything gets crazy. Anyone up for that!?

5 comments:

Catherine said...

I'll be there in spirit . . .

RitterB's said...

I'm in!
I wanted to come to the pioneer thingy on Saturday we just had too many parties all around the same time...

Sam Ransom said...

I agree. I miss the old days, but I do like our new ward. We also missed the pioneer celebration. How was it? I would totally come so let me know when you do the pj night.

Heather said...

I would totally come! I'm sorry we missed you at the pioneer parade. I should have been there (the whole primary presidency thing)--but I completely spaced it.

McAtee Family said...

I'm up for a PJ evening - just let me know when, where and what to bring!