Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Kierra tagged me and here are the rules...

The rules are as follows for this chain letter:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Write six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.6. Let your tagger know when your blog entry is up.

Random Thoughts:
1. I love the smell of rain after a thunderstorm, a horse barn, fresh cut hay, and leather.
2. I would love to be a professional shopper...(shallow, I know)
3. I wonder what I'll look like in 20 years...
4. I would love to go ride horses with George Strait...I wonder what we would discuss...
5. There should be a magic "Mommy Wand" to wave, then we wouldn't have to spend time doing laundry or cleaning, just have more time to have fun with our families!
6. I want to go to a wig shop and try lots of different hairstyles without actually having to do it with my hair...

This tag was perfect for me because My brain thinks VERY random thoughts!!
I tag Lacey, Cheryl, Kristy, Heather, Lindsey

No comments: