Wednesday, July 23, 2008

This Past Week...

I feel as though I'm falling behind on posting pics...So here is a little that went on last week...

Zachary's little procedure turned out fine...I don't even think it phased him.


















Darcy saved her money (some anyway) to go to Build-a-Bear for her first time! She had a great time and picked out a True RockStar Outfit for the Leopard Kitty!







Here are my Little Pioneer Kids at the Stake Dinner Saturday Night. Too Cute!





Oh, and the foot situation...I went today and was going to do that little mini-surgery, but it was much improved and I opted just to do a shot for inflamation and see how it goes for awhile. Yeah!



2 comments:

Sam Ransom said...

So I heard you mention that Zachary was having a procedure, but I never caught what he was having done. If it isn't too personal, what did they do? I'm glad he is doing well.

Amber said...

He had a cyst on his pickle...No problem though and it's already healed!