Tuesday, July 15, 2008

This Week...

So here is a rundown of a few things we've done over the last few days...




First, I cleaned Darcy's room, made a nice bed, clean sheets complete with Linen Spray, and this is where she wants to sleep....Oh well, whatever is comfortable I guess.

Saturday night, which was Beautiful weather by the way, We took the kids and my little cousin Braden out to the T-Rex restaurant and Dave & Busters to play. They had a great time. Darcy just worships Braden...She wants to marry him. I've tried to explain...She doesn't quite get it yet.

Sunday morning, they decided to put on their swimming suits and get in the jacuzzi tub. There are floating heads below.

So other things, My garden is doing fabulous and green beans are crazy right now. I have canned 11 jars this week, and I'm sure there will be plenty more.

Zachary has a little outpatient surgery today, say a little prayer for him.

There is something wrong with my foot. It's been hurting since last summer on and off. But this week it is throbbing! I thought maybe gout or a bunion? sounds yucky. I don't know, but I couldn't even sleep much because everytime I moved and just the sheet touched it, it sent pain up my leg! Any ideas? I'm going to the podiatrist (sp) thursday. I jogged on sunday morning and monday morning and that must have really aggravated it...

Anyway, I feel a little more caught up now in blogworld...

1 comment:

Catherine said...

huh, weird about your foot. I'm sorry. You'll have to let me know what it is. I'm curious. Happy anniversary, by the way. MY 10th is on Friday. Yea for us!