Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thought:

As I was wogging this morning (walking and jogging), I finally figured out why runners wear such tight clothing...I had on loose shorts and loose t-shirt and as I was wogging, my fat/skin was jiggling, therefore making it red and itchy. This is the problem I am trying to fix. I've endulged in too much food this summer and gained 5 pounds. Therefore I'm trying to lose it again and then some. So I started counting my points and trying to exercise a little harder. I guess I need tighter clothing; which will make Joshie Happy...I'm not the only one with this issue right!?
Anyone else want to challenge? I've lost 3 pounds so far....!

3 comments:

KC Kanenwishers said...

I'm up for the challenge...but not until I get back from my trip. So...can we work out an incentive or a way to keep each other accountable? Kiera will want to do it too...so let's make a plan!

RitterB's said...

Man... Cheryl Ratted me out! Of course I am up for the challange! I have been on one too many vacations this summer, up too many late nights... I dont even have to buy tight clothes! Lets do it!

Sam Ransom said...

Ok this may be a long comment, but I had several thoughts. Maybe I should just post a blog about my thoughts. Hmm yes I will do that! Check out my blog on jogging!!