Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mom Moment

Today, Park Hill School District started school ( unbelievable, on Aug 13, really?) and I had a mommy moment...I realized that this time next year, my baby girl will head off to Kindergarten, all day, every day. All I can hope for is that we give her all the tools to be successful in the time that she is at school and away from our guidance...It really is scary to think about...I should stop thinking about it. Anyway, she put on her "RockStar , Stylin' Outfit" as she likes to call it, and we took some pics...

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Darcy is beautiful. I know what you mean .... Allison starts Kindergarten this year (but not until the 25th) and I have mixed emotions. Mostly, I'm excited for her, but I'm dreading the potential negative experiences she might have and I'm trying to prepare her that sometimes kids are mean, and she should be nice to everyone no matter what. She's such a good girl, though, I think she'll be fine. (I hope)

Catherine said...

Darcy is beautiful. I know what you mean .... Allison starts Kindergarten this year (but not until the 25th) and I have mixed emotions. Mostly, I'm excited for her, but I'm dreading the potential negative experiences she might have and I'm trying to prepare her that sometimes kids are mean, and she should be nice to everyone no matter what. She's such a good girl, though, I think she'll be fine. (I hope)

Sam Ransom said...

Those are some AWESOME pictures!! She is so pretty!! Definately a rockstar!!

RitterB's said...

Enjoy this year with her. Ammon starts tomorrow. I am sure that he is more ready for it then I am.