Saturday, September 20, 2008

It's Official



I'm a Soccer Mom that Drives a MiniVan....I always wondered when this day would come, that I would be a Soccer Mom, hoping that I would not be driving a minivan, but it is really handy to have with kids. I feel as though I've earned this right as a mom, to call myself a soccer mom! Darcy had a great time at Fun Soccer with her friends Leighton and Regan. She was so excited for this day and did a great job listening to the coach. It is rather comical watching these little bitty girls kick soccer balls. Zach found it entertaining...For a minute...

4 comments:

RitterB's said...

Truth be know I LOVE BEING A SOCCER MOM!

Amber said...

I love it too! I believe I've become the mom I've always wanted to be!

Sam Ransom said...

I can't wait to join the soccer mom league. I've still got a few years, but I think being a soccer mom is sooo cool!

KC Kanenwishers said...

Hot soccer momma!