Sunday, September 7, 2008

My little Cowgirl & Cowboy


Isn't he so handsome!? He looks more like a little boy now than a baby!
Yesterday I took the kids to Grandma's in Trimble. Darcy was dying to see the baby chicks that hatched. And she wanted to ride horses. Well it started raining so we didn't get to trail ride, but playing with the chicks, trying to catch kitties and sitting on Grey Award was okay. Zachary sported his cowboy hat that Darcy passed on to him. She said it was too tight for her head.
Baby chicks one day old! It really is a miracle that they peck their way out of those shells and then can run so fast the next day!
This one is a Guinee (sp) one week old...
Here is a mama Guinee (sp) and her babies. Couldn't get close to these, she'd flog us!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

How fun. Those chicks are darling. And so are your "little chicks!" :)

Ryan & Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan & Tiffany said...

How cute! I love the little cowboy hat and boots. And those baby chicks are so cute too! Cute cute kids!!! I have to thank you again SO much for the bouncy seat you got me at my baby shower for Bailey. It has seriously been a lifesaver!!! I couldn't have made it through without it! :)