Friday, September 26, 2008

Stop for a "Slug"

When I was Darcy's age, I would get up super early with my grandpa (we lived in Alabama at that time) and go fishing. And everytime, I remember we would go through this little town on the way, and he would say "wanna stop and get a slug?" Of course. A slug is a drink at the gas station. So I have passed this on to Darcy, Everytime we head to the farm, she asks if we can "stop and get a slug". Of Course. So we stop at QT and get a slushie. Zachary is fully enjoying this tradition as well now....

3 comments:

Catherine said...

So cute & fun. You have a lot of great traditions you are passing on to your kids. I love that. I love great traditions.

Sam Ransom said...

That is adorable. I agree with Catherine that you are passing on great traditions.

KC Kanenwishers said...

I like that name!...a slug!