Saturday, October 4, 2008

Nothin' Like a Bargain

I love bargains! So yesterday there was this house near my mom (2 big plantation houses by tiffany greens that used to be the polo club; it was the one that looks run down now) that had a huge sale! I was there at 8:30 a.m. and there was beautiful furniture! I managed to grab these 4 ladderback chairs and walked through the house to find a small table to go with them. I've been wanting a small breakfast table for my front room. I got these chairs , table , and glass for the table (to expand the top of it) for $70! I was so excited because it was just what I've been looking for! Then I went to target and found the large rug that matches my other small rugs on clearance for $20! It was originally $80 and that's why I had never bought it...It was a day of Bargains for me. I love those days! I wish I had more room for some other furniture pieces that lady had. Really some unique things...This table is not pretty, but for $10, I didn't care! A couple of accessories from Marshall's finished the look!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

I love a good bargain too -- nice work.

RitterB's said...

You are right... Super Cute! I can see why you were so excited!

KC Kanenwishers said...

You scored!!