Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tagged by Cheryl...

Name 7 things about yourself...

1. I love the outdoors and everything about being outdoors. Fishing, Camping, Riding Horses, Mushroom Hunting, Boating, Skiing, blah,blah,blah...you get it.

2. I am a bit of an organizer and love organizing projects. (understatement)

3. I am a little neurotic about some things...I have to leave the volume on the television on an even number. Our families birthdays are all even numbered days except Zach...He was a day early so now his birthday is odd, that bugs me. I can't stand when Josh chews ice, but it's okay if I do it, it doesn't bother me.

4. I love being adventurous. I'll try anything once. I have to wait to jump out of an airplane now until my kids are grown...In case something happened, they can't grow up without a mom.

5. I am a positive person for the most part. Glass half full kinda gal. I am pretty good and trying to put myself in someone elses shoes and see their perspective

6. I am an easy-going gal and it takes a lot for me to get angry, but once I do, Watch out!

7. I love my family more and more by the day and have a strong faith in Jesus Christ that also get stronger by the Day!!!!

2 comments:

KC Kanenwishers said...

mushroom hunting??? I'd like to tag along for that one!

Amber said...

Usually about march or april, when it starts getting warm...Find mushrooms, fry them up...Yum! I'm so glad someone else wants to go!