Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Impromptu Photo Shoot...Again

I love taking pictures and trying to capture everyday "life". Today, we went to a new park, (one we hadn't been to) English Landing, since it's our last nice day for awhile. There were lots of great places for pictures. Parkville is so quaint and beautiful. I really want to go over and see all the shops (without kids). The kids had a great time at the park and I thought Zach might pass out from excitement when the trains went by! I only wish it hadn't been so windy so we could have stayed longer
"Best Friends"
My Sweet Darcy looks more grown up everyday!

I have a hard time catching Zach smiling and being still at the same time...This is the best we got!

As we were leaving Parkville, we pulled off on a side street to play in these leaves! They were gorgeous! They almost didn't even look real!
We tried to take pictures of ourselves! The kids were watching themselves in the little screen, Zach thought that was pretty funny!Goodbye to our nice weather...:( I will miss you and look forward to seeing you again.

6 comments:

KC Mom said...

I too am already missing the weather. Your pictures turned out awesome!

Shauna said...

Those pictures are so stinkin cute. Today was already torture not being able to get Jack outside to play, the day seemed to drag and drag on.

Sam Ransom said...

Awesome pictures!! I love the leaves!!!

Catherine said...

nice pics. You are pretty good, I must admit, at capturing "the moments" with your kids.

So sorry about the cold weather. Would NOW be a bad time to mention that the weather here is BEAUTIFUL? (finally) It's highs in upper 70s/low 80s and NO humidity somehow. I'm finally enjoying it here. We can actually go outside!! Come visit!

Amber said...

I have to admit Catherine, I liked the mild weather throughout the winters down there!

Go-Church's.blogspot.com said...

Amber-You did a great job on those pictures!! I sure love that little Darcy of yours!!