Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Predator

Every woman should be familiar with a gun!! I haven't shot this particular gun, but I did grow up shooting guns and I even took a skeet shooting class in college. (easy p.e. credit) My shoulder was bruised for the whole semester and that was just shooting a 20 gauge. I think this deer rifle would knock me down. I don't know, I'd have to take it to the range and try.

What a handsome and hottie hunter!

Watch out now! Every Year Josh prepares for Deer Season, Hoping for a nice one, and every year we somehow are dissappointed. I think we should give it up and stick to fishing. I'm pretty good at that. I love being outdoors. It's just so peaceful to listen to the sounds and look around at all that has been created. Good thinking time.
Josh hadn't seen any deer yet and I couldn't believe that so I decided to go with him. I usually go out at least once with him every year and I usually bring him luck and we at least SEE some. I went one night with josh out to Grandma's farm. We walked the land, deer tracks everywhere! Beds everywhere, rubs everywhere...But did we see a deer there...NO! At least we had fun with some pictures. And of course on the way home, we saw an 8 point buck and 4 does standing near our subdivision. I told Josh to shoot it, but that could have been bad considering there were too many cars around. I don't guess people would like a guy getting out of his car on the side of the road with a deer rifle!

5 comments:

Go-Church's.blogspot.com said...

First and foremost, you look hot with a gun! Secondly, it was so funny to read this because on Sunday Darcy told me this story, but she started off by saying, "Sister Church, I have to tell you something that is very important to my dad that is making him angry..." It was so funny, I wasn't sure if I should let her go on because I had no idea what was going to come out next!

KC Mom said...

Look at you two mighty hunters!! It's funny how there are deer EVERYWHERE there shouldn't be right now

Sam Ransom said...

You look so tough with your gun and orange hat. The deer were probably just so scared of the two of you!! :)

Shauna said...

you go girl.. I know why josh wants to take you for good luck!!! because you look hot with a gun:)

Aubrey said...

I totally went hunting too :D