Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey Day




Today was such a nice relaxing day. We went to the farm today and were in great company and conversation with family. It doesn't seem that long ago that myself and 10 cousins were the little ones running around. Now it's my two and one other little cousin that are the little ones running around. What a great day.

I thought I would post some things I am thankful for on this wonderful Thanksgiving Day:

1. I am thankful for the gospel. It brings such peace and comfort to our lives.
2. I am thankful for my husband whom I love deeply and appreciate daily.
3. I am thankful for two beautiful children whom are healthy and loving.
4. I am thankful for wonderful, loyal, loving family surrounding us.
5. I am thankful for great friends. I will try to be a better friend.
6. I am thankful for midnight shopping! (I may be crazy but I'll be spending time with friends!)
7. I am thankful for food. I love great food. I think I have finally learned not to overstuff myself! I did well today with only one helping of each thing!
8. I am thankful for the life I have. I love my life!

3 comments:

KC Mom said...

Gorgeous pictures...gorgeous family. You DO have a lot to be thankful for. I'm thankful for YOU and our friendship. Happy Thanksgiving.

millisue said...

looks like you had an awesome day. That farm looks way fun!

Amber said...

Aww, Thanks Cheryl!