Saturday, November 22, 2008

Who's In?

Every year I love looking for the deals and going out on Black Friday. I might be a little crazy. The Shopping is exciting and crazy, but you have to know that it will be crazy. I love the excitement and I am a bargain shopper. It gets everyone in the mood for christmas. I love it! I can't stand the people that go out on BLACK FRIDAY and get all cranky. I always have a hard time getting up so early though. So here is my solution! Zona Rosa is having shopping midnight-3 a.m. for all of us nighttime people! They are giving away $25 gift cards, and having great sales! So who's going with me!? We can get make hot chocolate at my house, and venture out! What a great Girls LATE Night Out!

Here is the link: Zona Rosa Shopping

4 comments:

McAtee Family said...

I am in - I love late night events! I remember growing up that Bannister Mall would have a midnight madness sale once a year - at 10, I thought it was the coolest thing in the world. Turns out - I still feel that way :)

Sam Ransom said...

I will talk to James. Sounds fun. I will probably come. I've never done the crazy shopper thing so I would love to try it!

Shauna said...

I am thinking about it, I think it sounds fun! But man I am old and I get tired.. just ask Melissa.

McAtee Family said...

What time are we meeting?? I can't believe I have to be at work at 7:30 tomorrow morning - Shauna, you have no excuse. So suck it up buttercup - you are going with us!!