Sunday, December 14, 2008

An Angel

Returning home from our trip (I'll post later about that), I returned to find out that one of our dear young women at church was killed in a car accident Friday evening on the way to a Kearney Basketball game. I took it pretty hard because this is a sweet 17 year old girl that I taught in young women at Platte City. Full of life, Beautiful, Smart, Sassy, Righteous and ready to take on the world. She was not sick or hurting from anything. It was just her time to go home. This makes it really hard when it happened so quick. I am praying so hard for the families involved and reminding myself every hour of where she is and how happy she is and that she is waiting for her family to join her and rejoicing with family that she has already joined. My heart aches as a mom and I hugged my children tighter today, Called my sister and told her I loved her, Taught and hugged my young women at church today, and am ready to help or serve in anyway I'm needed. Please Pray for these families...

1 comment:

KC Mom said...

She will be missed. Did you get the message that the viewing is tuesday night at 6-8 and the funeral on wednesday at 10:00.