Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 2008

Well all the hustle and bustle has come and gone. We had a fabulous holiday season full of great food (which will have to come back off in January), Great Family Time, Great Gifts and Great Blessings. We just feel so blessed and feel such peace in our home. We must be close to the right path...
Here are some pics from this great season...
Christmas Eve we always dress nice and go to my mom's house...kids with GiGi
Santa visited our house! (my tree looks much better in person...) Santa brough Zach some HUGE Trucks! HE also got big boy undies (to be used more in another month or so) and some football slippers. This might be my fave picture!
Darcy got her Fur-Real Kitty, Barbie Computer and Hannah Montana Rock Star Set.

After the Wrath of Christmas Morning. I love everything about Christmas! But I'm over it for this year and ready to get everything put up.

Next Stage: Organization January!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

yeah, I'm with you. Time to de-junk, unload, organize and re-organize!!! ugh.

RitterB's said...

That is my plan when I get home! I am sick of all the STUFF!!! Time to pitch!

McAtee Family said...

I am right there with you - I have already put away everything but the garland on the stairs and the tree. I can't wait until Friday to take it down!!!