Saturday, December 6, 2008

Making Memories












Today we took the kids and Josh's parents to Reindeer Lane, a christmas tree farm up north. We found a BEAUTIFUL tree that is so full! So our hero, Josh, cut it down and we carried it on the sled to be fixed up for us to take home. Meanwhile we had hot chocolate and popcorn and saw santa...again. What a fabulous way to live and beautiful trees to look at! Maybe someday I will run a tree farm! I think it would be so fun to watch the faces of all the children and adults as they made memories of their own. I love the Christmas season...everything from the decorations to the food to all the memories we make, but most of all I am grateful for the blessings I have.
Pictures of our decorated tree will come later...we will be decorating tonight!

2 comments:

KC Mom said...

Really fun pictures of your adventure. We went to a tree farm up north the first few years we lived here...wonder if it was the same one?

Shauna said...

What great pictures and a wonderful memory! you kids will always remember that. If we ever stay home for christmas I would love to do that. Have fun in vegas baby!!