Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year

Happy New Year to All! May 2009 Be a Great Year!

Well 2008 has come and gone. Holy cow. I did pretty good with my goals this year I think. Maybe because I finally made goals that are attainable. So here are some new goals...

1. Finish out my food storage, and Boost our Savings.

2. Continue to be thrifty and have self restraint when I'm buying. I have gotten so much better at this!

3. Finish preparing Darcy for kindergarten this year academically, morally, and spiritually.

4. Read the Book of Mormon ...The whole thing... in order. (don't shame me)

5. I'll have to think of some more....

4 comments:

Hunter Bug said...

Happy New Year Sis. Cato! I miss you in our ward. :( See you soon hopefully!!! Love you!

Shauna said...

Happy New Year!!! Sound like great goals, I want to start by stopping eating so much the holidays are killing me!!

Sam Ransom said...

Thanks for inspiring me to write mine down. No shame in goals! I think that you are awesome!

Hunter Bug said...

The musical dates are February 26th, 27th, and 28th!! Comin' up fast! Scarrrry!