Monday, December 1, 2008

The Real Santa...

Don't you just want to give him a hug! Tonight we had our "Stories with Santa" night for parents as teachers and we get the Real Santa. He does such a fabulous job with all the children! Even Zach wasn't afraid to sit on his lap...Okay, it could have been because their was a candy cane involved also, I don't know for sure.. All of our families had a great time. I loved the pictures of the kids screaming, that might be mean, but they are classic and I can just see them ending up in scrapbooks everywhere...


So I have the greatest job ever! I work with 4 other women and we are the parent educators for Smithville. We can bring along our kids to most activities (not the personal visits) and I get to wear pajamas and get my picture with the real Santa! Best Job Ever!


4 comments:

KC Mom said...

He IS Santa!!

McAtee Family said...

Love it!! Haley and Sophie have the same PJ's as Darcy - aren't they the best?

Go-Church's.blogspot.com said...

Look how cute you are in your pj's!! You really DO have the best job ever!

Shauna said...

Oh my gosh, what a darling Santa, and your kiddo's look so cute! Who is the hot babe on Santa's Lap:)