Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Vegas

Josh and I got to getaway to vegas last week. My best friend, Erica, lives out there. (Known her since 3rd grade!) So during the day Josh and I did lots of fun things and then went out with Erica at night. How nice it was to have a few days to ourselves to act like kids. Thanks Family for helping with the kids !
We stayed at Paris, which I think they did a pretty good job of creating the French Feel. Lots of great pastries too!
Right Next door is the Newly done Planet Hollywood Hotel with Miracle Mile of Shopping. It was really nice, I wouldn't mind staying there next time. So of course we did the shopping there too.

So it was the 50th National Finals Rodeo that we went to Wednesday night. I was in heaven. It was so fun! Thursday we headed over to the Cowboy Christmas at the Hilton Convention Center. (their were three different convention centers full of cowboy stuff) Talk about Cowboy shopping paradise! It was Fabulous! I found my dream horse trailer...It was only $370,000. And the Cowboy Hauler to pull the trailer was only $100,000...Below is the Dream Trailer! 52 Feet Long!Us All Cowboy'd out. This really is a cute shirt, although you can't tell in the picture...

Thursday Night we scored tickets to Rodney Carrington. He's a comedian that is along the lines of Blue Collar Comedy Tour Guys, He's a little dirty but doggone funny! The Wall of M&M's
We also got to see the movie 4 Christmases, hilarious, and see the wall of M&M's at the M&M Store, Walk ALOT, I went to the spa for a deep tissue massage, FABULOUS, And we ate a lot of great food. We ate at the best Italian Place I've ever eaten at called Maggiano's. Oh, And had 3 full nights of sleep!!! We had a great time and It was good to be gone, but I sure missed my babies and it was great to be Home!

5 comments:

Catherine said...

sounds like fun! I love couple getaways and after Hawaii, have vowed to do them more often. Totally worth the hassle to plan them!!!

Sam Ransom said...

Looks like so much fun!! I should try to do something like this with James. It would be nice to have a little time away. Once Sariah is weaned I'm totally all over it!!

Clinesville said...

I can't believe you've never had Maggiano's! Hello, they had one not 15 min. away from you're old place of residence...

Amber said...

I never knew it was there!!! I can't believe you didn't tell me !

Clinesville said...

Silly, we've got a few of them...