Monday, December 22, 2008

Wild Weather





Last week there was a day where it was above 25 degrees and we could actually get out and play in the snow for a little while. The kids had a great time and I got in some good laughs. Zach falls over and can't get up in all his gear. I couldn't help but laugh at my sweet baby.
So this week marks the START of winter. The Farmer's Almanac predicts the coldest, worst winter in a LONG time...I think they are right so far. Seriously, 1 degree this morning here, snow in Las Vegas last week, snow in Houston the week before. What is going on!?

3 comments:

KC Mom said...

It so cute to see your kids having a great time in this weather! I bet you're right about this being a hard winter. I wish not, but I know it's necessary.

Sam Ransom said...

I think the Almanac is probably going to be right. It has just been crazy cold. Darcy was so cute yesterday. I was subbing her class for Lindsey. Boy is she excited about that Idog! hehehe She's adorable!

Catherine said...

Yeahhh! So fun, playing in the snow. I miss that, but not the bitter cold.

I think that weather in general has been wacky all year! (we had an unusual number of "named" hurricanes that hit landfall this year too)